- Preparation of detailed feasibilities including a range of financial models, sensitivity analysis and thoroughly researched due diligence.
- Managing or directly producing submissions for the participation in substantial property transactions, such as a government joint ventures or private sector partnering opportunities.
- The coordination and management of development concepts including product and market analysis, critiquing and testing design assumptions and ensuring all current industry and statutory requirements are met and where possible exceeded.
- Preparation of detailed project budgets and programs. Budgets are prepared outlining complete expenditure and revenue streams as well as financing and investment structures. Programs include a comprehensive ‘map’ of the approval process relevant to project and the steps to be followed by GMPM to achieve clients’ objectives.
- Monitoring, managing and reporting of compliance to project budgets and programs.
- Oversee and coordinate Federal, State and Local Government approval processes in a timely and cohesive manner. Approval processes are, where possible, to be managed concurrently with public consultation processes.
- Acting as Principal’s representative in the tendering, award and documentation of construction contracts as well as attending site meetings, supervision of works and reporting on variations where applicable.
- Liaising, briefing and providing direction to financiers, selling agents, investors or other stakeholders as required by the client